How To Activate Two Step Verification On Facebook? – Today through this article we are going to tell you how to activate Two Step Verification on Facebook? In this article, we will tell you some very easy steps. You can activate your two step verification on Facebook by following the easy steps we have mentioned. So friends, if you also want to activate Two Step Verification in Facebook, read the article completely till the end.
In the last few days, there was a lot of discussion going on about Facebook. Many people think that Facebook is not a more secure platform from the point of view of privacy. Some people also think that hacking Facebook is easy. And this is absolutely true, if you do a little carelessness in Facebook, then your Facebook account can be easily hacked.
According to a report, about 60% of people using Android mobile phones use the Facebook application. Facebook application is a very good platform for timepass. But now Facebook application is used not only for timepass but also to promote oneself and to keep oneself updated with all the news of the country and the world.
We all have a Facebook profile through which we exchange information and information. Imagine one thing, if for some reason your Facebook profile is hacked, if someone comes to know the password of your Facebook ID, then what can happen to you?
Certainly if this happens to you, then you will lose your Jalsa and a lot of your data may also get leaked. Facebook has taken people’s security seriously and has now updated its security features more than ever. Now a two step verification system has been launched in Facebook. Facebook security has been greatly enhanced after the launch of this feature and now if you use Facebook Two Step Verification then I can confidently say that your Facebook can never be hacked.
What Is Facebook Two Step Verification?
Friends, before we tell you how to activate Facebook Two Step Verification, you should know what is Facebook Two Step Verification? If you don’t know what is Facebook Two Step Verification? So for your information, let me tell you this is a feature of Facebook by which you can apply double layer of security on your Facebook.
Usually, if a person gets your Facebook ID and password, then he will immediately login to his Facebook by entering your ID password and all your account will be login in his phone. But even if you have activated Two Step Verification and someone got your ID password then he/she cannot login to your account. Because for this he will also need your mobile number.
When you activate Two Step Verification, you are asked for your mobile number. When you login to Facebook again, after entering the ID and password, you will also have to enter the OTP received in your mobile number. Your account will not be login until you enter the OTK. Now a person can know your ID password, but the OTP received on your number will not be known to him, due to which your account will always be safe.
How To Activate Two Step Verification On Facebook?
Come on friends, without wasting much of your time, we tell you how to activate two-step verification on Facebook? Below we are telling you some easy steps. Follow the simple steps mentioned below to activate Two Step Verification on Facebook.
- First of all you have to open your Facebook application. Upon opening you will enter the home page of Facebook.
- On the right side of the home page, you will see three lines. You have to click on the menu option with these three lines.
- Now after this a slide page will open in front of you in which you will see some options. Below this you will see an option named Security and Login. You have to click on this option.
- Now after this you will get to see the option named Get to Step Verification in the screen. You have to click on this option.
- Now after this you will get to see the option named Get Started. You have to click on the Get Started option.
- Now after this you will get to see some options. Here you have to click on the text message option.
- Now after this you will be asked for your mobile number. You have to enter your mobile number
- An OTP will come on your mobile number, you have to verify your mobile number by entering that OTP.
- Just friends, now your work is done, now two step verification has been activated on your Facebook. Now if any person tries to login to your Facebook then immediately OTP will come on your registered mobile number. Your account will not be login until that OTP is entered.
Friends, this was a little information for you today. Today in this article we told you how to activate two step verification on Facebook? I hope you liked this information.