How To Change And Reset PhonePe UPI PIN? – Friends, if you also want to change the UPI PIN of your Phonepe without any problem or want to know about how to reset it, then this post of ours is going to be very important for you. Because in today’s post, we are going to share all the important information related to how you can change and reset Phonepe UPI PIN. That’s why you will need to read this post of ours completely.
As we know very well that in Google Pay, Phone Pay or UPI payment app, UPI PIN is very important in all these. This is because without UPI PIN, you will not be able to do anything in the payment app. For your information, let me tell you that if you want to transact anywhere with PhonePe, Google Play or any UPI payment app, then you first need UPI PIN for that.
First of all, you have to enter the UPI PIN, only then you will be able to complete the further process and only then you will be able to do the transaction. So when our UPI PIN is so important, we also need to keep it safe from other person. Many times it happens to us that our UPI PIN is known to our friends or any other person, in such a situation we may need to change our UPI PIN if needed.
If you want, you can easily set a new UPI PIN by changing your UPI PIN. Because you also get the option to change the UPI PIN in Google Pay, Phone Pay or any UPI payment app, with the help of which you can easily do this work. So without wasting any time let us know how we can change our UPI PIN and set a new PIN.
How To Change And Reset PhonePe UPI PIN?
If you also want to know about how to change and reset the UPI PIN on your phone, then for that you will need to follow our mentioned steps carefully:-
- You will first need to open Phone Pay on your smartphone.
- As soon as you open it on your phone, you will see the option of My Money at the bottom, on which you click.
- After which various options will start appearing in front of you, in which you have to do OK on the option below the payment ie bank accounts.
- After doing OK, your bank details will be displayed on your screen.
- Out of which you will get an option like RESET BHIM UPI PIN, on which you click OK.
- Now you will be asked for information related to your debit card, out of which you will have to enter the last 6 digits of your debit card and after that you will have to enter the expiry month and year.
- After doing all this, you have to click on the option of Continue.
- Now an OTP will be received on your registered phone number.
- Enter the OTP you received and click on your right after entering your new UPI PIN below SET UPI PIN.
- Now enter the new PIN once again to confirm your new PIN.
- Doing this will change your UPI PIN and reset it.
Friends told you through this article that how you can change your phonepe UPI. If you like the information given by us, then you must give your opinion by commenting on us, thank you.