How To Create Passport Size Photo In Adobe Photoshop? – In today’s time, passport size photo is required in many places. Like filling an examination form, filling a form for any government paper, getting an ID card or making a passport size photo is required in many other works. Whenever we have to get a photo made, we go to the photography shop and get the photo made from them. The person doing photography makes our Passport Size Photo clean and beautiful through Adobe Photoshop. In which article will we tell you how to create a Passport Size Photo in Adobe Photoshop?
If you know a little bit about photo editing, then you will know very well that whenever the name of the best software or application for photo editing comes, the name of Adobe Photoshop comes first in it. With the help of Adobe Photoshop, you can do photo editing in very good quality and create a passport size or full size photo in a very short time. Now we will tell you how to create Passport Size Photo from Adobe Photoshop in just 2 minutes?
If you go to the market to get Passport Size Photo prepared, then you have to pay at least ₹ 20 to get four photos made. Apart from this, if you get 50 photos made together, then at least ₹ 100 has to be paid. But if you make Passport Size Photo from Adobe Photoshop by yourself, then you can make a photo by spending about ₹ 20. Passport Size Photo is required in many places, so it is necessary to maintain such a photo.
How To Create Passport Size Photo In Adobe Photoshop?
If you want to make Passport Size Photo, then it is necessary to have Adobe Photoshop software in your computer. You can download Adobe Photoshop software through the Internet or take a DVD of this software. First of all, install Adobe Photoshop software on your computer and open it and then follow the step by step procedure given below.
- After opening Adobe Photoshop software, open a photo file of which you want to make Passport Size Photo. You can also open this file by pressing Ctrl+O button.
- When that photo is opened and visible in your screen, then select the crop tool and keep Width 1.38 in, Height 1.78 in, Resolution 300 in the size box. After this your photo will be cropped to the same size.
- Once the photo is cropped, open a new file. For this, click on File button and click on New. Not only this, you can also open this file by pressing the control plus end button. For this you will need to do some custom settings.
- In Custom setting you select Width- 6 inches, Hight- 4 inches, Resolution- 300, Mode- RGB Color, Contents- White.
- After this, select the previous photo by pressing the Ctrl + A button. After this, copy it by pressing Ctrl + C and paste it on the new file by pressing Ctrl + V button. After this your picture will come on a slide.
- You can put up to 12 pictures on this slide at once. If you want to put more pictures then you can select a page separately for this.
- After this you can make 12 copies of these photos by pressing ctrl + Alt button. For this you set all 12 photos in one slide and print it out on A4 size paper. You can print 50 photos at once on A4 size paper.